Monday, September 14, 2009

Malibu etc.

The pictures look really good when you click on them and look at them in HUGE format. Seriously.

Yesterday,  I played croquet.

Then, two super-awesome mad-cool people brought me out for dinner to a chicago-rush-street-themed restaurant. I think I'm related to them or something...

Today, I woke up bright and early (6:45am) to go to a gymnastics competition. 'nuff said.
Then we went to Malibu, and, well, wow...
But, no mountain peak is truly complete without a pyramid:
or a few horses:

or that dude who decided to jump off a mountain:
But lets get real, if you're going to gauge how incredible a place is, you have to take into account the view from the bathroom:
I'd give this one a conditional pass; docking points for too much sunlight.
...
...
...
One more...

2 comments:

  1. Tu jouais au croquet avec comme toile de fond une toile impressionniste ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way this was written, malibu describing-wise.

    ReplyDelete