Friday, September 11, 2009

Beverly Hills

I had lunch with Uncle Neil in West Hollywood, and we wandered into a store called the Boddhi Tree, got some tips on India. I then went on a walk (in L.A!)

As I wandered through Beverly Hills, I found a tree that I desperately wanted to climb, 

but decided against it when an (elderly?) woman drove by and looked at me funny. At least, I think she looked at me funny, I couldn't tell because it was Beverly Hills, where most people have made at least one visit here:

I kept wandering, and slowly discovered that Montreal has invaded Beverly Hills,
also, can anyone tell me if there are any bagel shops on St. Urbain, and I'm pretty sure that St. Urbain is an avenue not a street, correct me if I'm wrong:
they didn't look very Montreal to me. In fact, they looked kinda Toronto.

As I kept wandering, seeing all that Rodeo drive has to offer, I started wondering about the meaning of life, family, etc. I realized that I was not quite satisfied with the way things were going, all I needed was a sign:


That was it, Mormonism was the key. So I entered the temple

and converted.
...

Who is this guy?

After a long, harrowing day of walking, plastic surgery, conversion, and bagels, I hopped on a bus up the hill through Westwood and UCLA, and took a nap by the pool.

Life is tough...

No comments:

Post a Comment