Thursday, November 26, 2009

Percival

Day 3 in Goa
Holly says:
-Something chewed up my earbuds
-Did you have it on the beach?
-Yeah
-No problem

Day 4 in Goa
Julien says:
-Something chewed up my earbuds
-Did you have it on the beach
-Nope
-Oh...
-Remind me to throw out my toothbrush tomorrow...

Day 5 in Goa
Julien ponders to self:
-Where's my toothbrush? Good thing I resolved to get a new one, eh?

Day 5 in Goa (evening)
Holly:
-Julien, did you chew up your toothbrush and put it in my corner of the room with a nest of toilet paper as some sort of passive aggressive message?
-No, but I sincerely hope that it migrated there by itself.
-Um, what do we do?
-We should name it, that way its like a pet (reference Nagy, 2009). What would you like to name it?
-Percy.
-Percival it is.

Hoping that it was one of the geckos from the bathroom, we turned off the light and attempted sleep. Hearing ruffling from across the room about an hour later, I turn to Holly:
-Do you want to turn on the light and see what Percival looks like?
-No
-Deal
I turn on the light to discover a rat scurrying across the room.

The next 2 days were spent debating the poisoning of Percy, but we loved our pet too much to let him go.

...
NEVER BUY A CHEAP MEMORY CARD FROM  A SHADY STORE  #)*($&@^%_@+!)!*(#& No pictures...

2 comments:

  1. percy junior...percy junior... what's that you playin? workin on somethin new...


    etc.

    Alex says: you can't spell music pirate without 'rat'

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA

    did not expect to find myself already having gotten a say in in the comments section. she did quote me accurately though, no plagiarism.

    anyway, the narrative of this is hilarious. i encourage more ridiculous blogging. (that is, more blog-posts that are ridiculous, not necessarily even more ridiculous blog-posts.)

    ReplyDelete